Flash Furniture Signature Design by Ashley Alliston Sectional with Left Side Facing Chaise in Gray DuraBlend
Euro Style Vittorio Modern Upholstered Sofa Sectional, Armed Unit, Tan
Opus Convertible Tufted Chaise Sectional
Upholstered Corner Couches
Off to the naughty corner! However, nowadays, that doesn’t seem so bad. The corner is a comfortable place! In order to take full advantage of the space, a number of pieces of furniture are explicitly designed for this purpose. The upholstered corner couch is one of them. It offers a wide variety of models for every use:
- With bed function<./strong>: If you do not have a guest room, but enjoy having visitors, the upholstered couch with bed function can assist. Check the comfort before purchase. The pull-out base, which transforms your corner couch into a cozy sleeping area, usually has the same quality and material features, creating the perfect foundation for healthy sleep.
- With chaise lounge: Also a chaise lounge alone is a great addition to your living space. While enjoying a cup of coffee with friends or family, it serves as a great place to sit. In the cozy TV evening you can really relax on it. Depending on the mode, and the dimensions of the sofa, there is often enough space to two people.
- Over two corners: While the use in a single corner is probably the most widespread model, you can also cover two corners if you wish. Perhaps you’d like to visually divide the living room, look for models that can be used to create a U-shape. The space-saving sofa can, therefore, also serve as a room divider. If this is not possible due to possible additional sofa sections, there is still the possibility to use a stool of the same product family.
- Always with storage space: No matter which model is best for you - look for good built-in storage space. If the model is complete with bed function, then, of course, the storage space is severely limited because the additional mattress under the sofa is stored. However, the chaise lounge section is still a place where extra pillows, blankets or other things can quietly disappear if they are not needed.
- Comfort Plus: If you are not comfortable enough, treat yourself to a plus! When choosing the model, look out for freely adjustable back and armrests. This little extra can greatly increase the comfort especially when sitting for a long time. The adjustable armrest can also serve perfectly as a cushion when lying down.
- Remember the extras!: Back cushions, throw pillows, arm cushions. In addition to a good sofa as a base, you can do wonders with matching accessories. Cushions come in so many sizes and degrees of firmness that they adapt to anyone’s needs.
- Happy with the cover?. Naturally, you should like the sofa exactly how it is, however over time you may fancy a change. If you are looking for models with interchangeable covers, you can easily adjust your corner couch when you change your style. Another advantage of changeable covers is that if you unfortunately get a stubborn stain on the cover, no fear! Just replace the individual cover.