Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Darcy Sleeper Sofa - Full Size - Ultra Soft Upholstery - Contemporary - Salsa
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Milari Sleeper Sofa - Queen - Bi-fold Mattress - Linen White
Kings Brand Tobbaco Brown Tufted Button Design Queen Size Leather Sofa Sleeper
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Zeb Sleeper Sofa - Contemporary Style Couch - Twin Size - Esspresso
Signature Design by Ashley 3590237 Ottoman Sleeper Sofa, Twin
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Zeb Sleeper Sofa - Contemporary Style Couch - Queen Size - Esspresso
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Zeb Sleeper Sofa - Contemporary Style Couch - Full Size - Esspresso
Bowery Hill Faux Leather Sofa Bed in Black
Klaussner Pantego Dreamquest Sleeper Sofa, Queen, Stone
Black Modern K43-2 Convertible Sofa Bed
Maier Contemporary Walnut Color Fabric LAF Full Sofa Sleeper
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Levon Sleeper Sofa - Queen - Memory Foam Mattress - Charcoal Gray
Signature Design by Ashley Emelen Alloy Queen Sleeper Sofa
At Home USA, Savina Brown Sofa Sleeper, SKUM3900783BR
Bowery Hill Sofa Sleeper with Cup Holders in Black
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Zeb Sleeper Sofa - Contemporary Style Couch - Queen Size - Quartz
Signature Design by Ashley Alliston DuraBlend Sleeper Sofa, Queen, Salsa
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Sagen Sleeper Sofa - Contemporary Style Couch - Queen Size - Sienna Red
Ashley Dailey Collection 9540336 89" Pull-Out Fabric Full Sofa Sleeper with Innerspring Mattress Plush Padded Arms and Divided Back Design in
Ashley Alliston Leather Queen Sleeper Sofa in Gray
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Zeb Sleeper Sofa - Contemporary Style Couch - Queen Size - Charcoal
American Furniture Classics Sedona Sleeper Sofa
Jaxx Zipline Denim Convertible Sleeper Sofa & Ottomans, Black
Fun Furnishings Sofa Sleeper, Lime Green Micro Suede
Best Selling Graham Leather Microfiber Sofa Bed, Brown
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Bladen Plush Upholstered Full Size Sleeper Sofa - Contemporary - Coffee Brown
Coaster 500047 Home Furnishings Sofa Bed, Brown
Coaster Home Furnishings Contemporary Sleeper, Black
Ashley Canterelli Collection 9800239 92" Queen Sofa Sleeper with Leather Cushions Coil Seating Memory Foam Mattress Stitched Detailing and Contemporary Style in
Coaster Home Furnishings Contemporary Sleeper, Cream
Moon Sectional Sofa Bed in Troya Brown
Ashley Alturo Queen Faux Leather Chaise Sleeper Sofa in Dune
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Lanett Sleeper Sofa - Queen - 3 Seat Traditional Couch with Sofa Bed Inside - Barley
Ashley Barrish Queen Faux Leather Sleeper Sofa in Sisal
Acme Furniture 15062 Diamond White Bonded Leather Sofa
Jaxx Zipline Denim Convertible Sleeper Loveseat & Ottomans, Black
Bonded Leather Sofa w/ Queen Sleeper in Black by Acme Furniture
Simmons Upholstery 6485-03 Albany Pewter Albany Sofa
Signature Design by Ashley 3590136 Charcoal Contemporary Full Size Zeb Microfiber Upholstered Sleeper Sofa
Darcy Collection 7500236 90 Full Sofa Sleeper with Fabric Upholstery Plush Padded Arms Tapered Block Feet and Contemporary Style in Mocha
Coaster Home Furnishings Dilleston Modern Covertible Futon Sofa Sleeper Bed with Adjustable Arms - White Faux Leather
J&M LK06-2 Black Fabric Convertible Sofa Bed Chairs
At Home USA - Vitalia Grey Sofa Sleeper
Coaster 500096 Home Furnishings Sofa Bed, Grey
Furniture of America Canby Contemporary Sectional with Sleeper & Chaise, Ash Brown
Simmons Upholstery 6485-04Q Albany Truffle Albany Sleeper
Gold Sparrow Westminster Convertible Sofa Bed, Dark Gray
Coaster Home Furnishings Transitional Sofa Bed, Brown
Benchcraft Brise Collection 8410268 89" Queen Sofa Chaise Sleeper with Memory Foam Mattress Chenille Upholstery 2 Toss Pillows and Flared Arms in
Benchcraft Creeal Heights Collection 8020239 81" Queen Sofa Sleeper with Memory Foam Mattress Sloping Track Arms Nail Head Accents and Fabric Upholstery in Midnight Blue
Coaster 500041 Home Furnishings Sofa Bed, Mink Grey
Eco Ultimate Super Deluxe Latex Sleeper Sofa Size=Single 24 X 72
Eco Ultimate Super Deluxe Latex Sleeper Sofa Size=Full 54 X 72
Air Dream Mattress with Handheld Air Pump To Control Air Pressure (Queen 60x72)
Useful Tips and Hints for Your Sofa Bed from our Experts
The Sofa bed: A master of quick transformations
Over the last few years hardly any other furniture has evolved as much as the sleeping-sofa. Today, they adapt to the most diverse life situations and offer solutions far beyond the normal function of a guest bed.
There is now a variety of sleeping furniture to choose from:
- The classic sleeping sofa or guest sofa - as a 2 or 3 seater, during the day a comfortable couch, by night with a comfortable bed.
- Trundle beds - when1 becomes 2! From a drawer under the bed, a second bed can be pulled out, useful in children and youth rooms.
- Stacking beds -two beds can be stacked one on top of the other, can be combined with a double bed if necessary, simply and minimally as the design classics of Rolf Heide.
- Modular sleeping- or upholstery chairs - initially only a seat, then after unfolding or folding open a comfortable upholstery bed.
- Wardrobe or folding beds - the bed disappears in the cupboard. Functional and practical for very small spaces, where different functions such as living, eating, working and sleeping must be compatible.
- Sometimes the mattress hides in the sofa, it can be pulled out or unfolded.
- Sometimes the back and armrests can be removed and attached to the sofa to increase the lying surface in this way.
- Side cushions & floor cushions - For side sofas, it is possible to fold back and / or armrests and thereby to convert the seat surface into a comfortable lying surface. In the case of floor-mounted sofas, the lying surface can be pulled outwards.
Wishlist and style of living
The selection of suitable sleeping sofas is huge. Before buying a sofa, it is important to find out exactly what you want and assess your style of living in order to find the individual sofa for you.
You should also consider how often you want to use it in the future. It is possible to choose a high-quality version with slatted frame and a suitable mattress for regular use. You or your guests finally sleep either on the comfortable upholstery of the sofa or on mattresses ranging from feather core to latex foam and depending on the model either as a single piece or as a single piece of floor space.
If you need storage space, you can find out more about sofas with an integrated underbed drawers, this is a wonderful addition to store bed linen.
Four tips for buying a sofa bed:
- Measure your apartment before buying your sleeping sofa. You can calculate if the folded-out area fits into the desired room and you still have sufficient access to the sofa.
- Why do you need the sleeping sofa? Do you need it for a rare visit or do your guests regularly sleep on it? If so, the pad should be particularly comfortable; it is even better to sleep on a variant with mattress plus slatted floor. Does the sofa have to fold out into a single or double bed?
- Do you know how to convert the bed? You should be able to manage this yourself in a few simple steps.
- What the sofa look and feel like? Should it match seamlessly with your existing decor, or stand out as a special piece? Leather is long-lasting, but fabric is cozier. Also remember, that you can choose a sleeping sofa with a removable cover that can be washed easily.
So now that you have been given the tips, the next thing to do is to sit back, relax and sleep!