12" Multi Colored Striped Square Wool Pouf Ottoman
Set of 2 Zealous Zebras On Yellow Squared Corners Seat Cushion 18.5”
Greendale Home Fashions Cotton Duck Bed Rest Pillow, Moss
Five Queens Court 2032 Catori Coverlet Moss,King
Majestic Home Goods Villa Floor Pillow, Pearl
Majestic Home Goods Wales Floor Pillow, Gray
KESS InHouse S. Seema Z Lilly n Stripes Pink Orange Square Floor Pillow, 26" x 26"
KESS InHouse Nandita Singh Tribal Green Pattern Square Floor Pillow, 26" x 26"
KESS InHouse Marianna Tankelevich Levitating Monsters Orange Purple Square Floor Pillow x 26"
KESS InHouse Nic Squirrell Wayside Flowers Multicolor Floral Square Floor Pillow x 26"
KESS InHouse Barmalisirtb Flying Cat Black Red Digital Square Floor Pillow, 26" x 26"
KESS InHouse Stacey-Ann Cole a Sense of Self Blue Brown Square Floor Pillow x 26"
KESS InHouse Nick Nareshni the Lantana Flower Pink Green Square Floor Pillow, 26" x 26"
KESS InHouse Miranda Mol Yellow Tessellation Square Floor Pillow x 26"
KESS InHouse Barmalisirtb Camels and Ladders Brown Coral Digital Square Floor Pillow x 26"
KESS InHouse Mimulux Patricia No Seaglass on the Shore Green Digital Square Floor Pillow x 26"
KESS InHouse Skye Zambrana Bridges Square Floor Pillow, 26" x 26"
KESS InHouse Miranda Mol Orange on Black Tile Square Floor Pillow, 26" x 26"
Water Lilies by Claude Monet Square Table Top - 24"
Gray Trellis Medium Round Indoor Outdoor Pet Dog Bed With Removable Washable Cover By Majestic Pet Products
Burnt Orange Chevron Medium Round Indoor Outdoor Pet Dog Bed With Removable Washable Cover By Majestic Pet Products
DiaNoche Designs pillowWOV-LINKarenTarlBirchTrees3 Outdoor Patio Couch Throw Pillows, 20" x 20"
KESS InHouse Nika Martinez Glitter Triangles in Gold Tan Yellow Square Floor Pillow, 23" x 23"
Blissliving Home 14178012X016ORC Ikat 12-Inch by 16-Inch pillow, Orchid
Teak Wood Gazebo
HiEnd Accents Leopard Chenille Pillow with Cross, 18 by 18"
Five Queens Court Cameron Twin Coverlet, Teal
E By Design La Bicicleta Geometric Print Outdoor Seat Cushion, Dazzling Blue
KESS InHouse Trebam Kutije Black White Square Floor Pillow, 23" x 23"
Power Chair Covers(Fabric:=Standard Fabric)
Five Queens Court Catori Twin Coverlet, Jade
KAVKA Designs S Floor Pillow, (Red/Ivory) - , Size: 26x26x8 - (TELAVC1189FPS26)
Stately Blue Heron
Kess InHouse Nandita Singh "Tribal" Green Pattern Dog Bed
The Pillow Collection P18FLAT-D-71062-MELON-P74A26 Bartram Stripes Throw Pillow Cover, 18" x 18"
KESS InHouse Juan Paolo Doughnut Brigade Food Teal Square Floor Pillow, 23" x 23"
915 Salon Spa Cutting Stool Saddle Anti-fatigue chair Made in USA by Dina Meri
KAVKA Designs Pink Loops Floor Pillow, (Pink) - BOHEMIA Collection, Size: 23x23x8 - (TELAVC017FPS23)
Five Queens Court Catori Full/Queen Coverlet, Charcoal
KAVKA Designs Cherokee Floor Pillow, (Black) - , Size: 23x23x8 - (MGTAVC2002FPR23)
KAVKA Designs Watermelon Floor Pillow, (Pink/Green/Grey) - , Size: 23x23x8 - (BBAAVC6519FPR23)
Pillow Perfect Forget Me Knots Tangerine 24.5-Inch Floor Pillow
Quebec 6 Piece Daybed Set White Daybed
Pillow Perfect Tipton Frost Reversible Chair Pad (Set of 2)
Blazing Needles Spun Polyester Patterned Outdoor Squared Seat/Back Chair Cushion, 18" x 38", Farrington Terrace Grenadine
Deny Designs Ingrid Padilla Violet Cells Outdoor Throw Pillow, 18 x 18
Kess InHouse Pom Graphic Design "Tribal Mosaic" Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40-Inch
Kess InHouse Catherine Holcombe "Beach Blanket Bingo" Dog Blanket, 60 by 50-Inch
Pillow Perfect Java Tree Moss Reversible Chair Pad (Set of 2)
Pillow Perfect Ailey Prussian 24.5-Inch Floor Pillow
DiaNoche Designs pillowWOV-LINRachelBrownPsychPine3 Outdoor Patio Couch Throw Pillows, 20" x 20"
Dakota Dog Floor Pad, 42 by 28-Inch Extra Large, Charcoal
Happy Hounds Buster Small 24 by 36-Inch Dog Bed, Latte/Sherpa
Set of 4 - Indoor / Outdoor Solid Red Universal Tufted Seat Cushions with Ties for Dining Patio Chairs - Choose Size (18" x 18")
Girls Flower Floor Pillow Seating Cushion, for a Reading Nook, Bed Room, or Watching TV. Softer and More Plush Than Area Rug or Foam Mat. 35", Purple
KESS InHouse Nandita Singh Decorative Motif Gold Copper Floral Square Floor Pillow x 23"
Surya DDPF008-181818 100-Percent Linen Pouf, 18-Inch by 18-Inch by 18-Inch, Light Gray/Gray
Heritage Lace Wovens Pillow, 18 by 18", Natural
Pillow Perfect Outdoor/ Indoor Allee Lime 18" Throw pillow
Blazing Needles Solid Twill Round Tufted Chair Cushions (Set of 2), 16", Natural
The Most Frequently Asked Questions about Home Textiles
Are home textiles different from textiles used for clothes?
Generally, textiles used for home furnishings are more durable than those used for clothes. This may be because they are naturally stronger and tougher than textiles used for apparel or because they have been treated in some way to make them strong.
What are different textiles for the home?
Some of the commonly used textiles are:
- Velvet: Velvet describes the pile of a fabric and not what it’s made of. Velvet has a thick, short pile that’s no higher than an eighth of an inch on the front. Velvet is made of natural and synthetic fabrics like wool, cotton, linen, or nylon.
- Linen: Linen home textile is a fabric made out of flax fibers.
- Crash: Crash is made of linen home textile, cotton, or jute. It has a coarse, uneven yarn and a pleasingly rough texture. It is used for upholstery and draperies.
- Leather: Leather is the prepared hide of an animal. The animal is more commonly from cows, but can also be from deer, pigs, ostriches, or reptiles. Leather is used for upholstery and wall coverings.
- Nylon: This is a strong, synthetic fiber that resists abrasions, dries quickly, and is easy to maintain.
- Rayon: This is another synthetic fiber that has a base of cellulose. It is often a substitute for silk and is actually more lustrous. Rayon is often blended with other synthetic and natural fibers.
- Wool: Wool is textile from sheep and sometimes from goats, llamas, alpacas or vicunas. It is pleasing to the touch, warm, resilient and even fire-resistant. Because the surfaces of the fibers are scaly, wool can be turned into felt, which is another textile. It is used extensively for upholstery, drapery and carpets.
- Silk: Silk is a surprisingly tough fabric and is often used in high-end rugs, draperies, and bed linens. It is often blended with wool.
How do you take care of textiles for the home?
Caring for textiles depends on what they are made of. Textiles made for outdoor use just need to be wiped with tepid water and mild soap. However, soap should never be used on leather. It is best to keep linen home textiles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources. Blot up any spills right away with a clean white cloth.
How much do different textiles cost?
Home textiles can be quite inexpensive as some can be less than a dollar a yard. At the other end of the spectrum, truly sumptuous textiles like silk can be as much as $80 a yard.