Show more products
All You Need to Know About Home Improvement
Even if you do not necessarily completely build your own home - there is always something to do! Many people opt to employ the services of professionals to complete upgrades to their home, but there are also a large number of people who choose to take the ‘do-it-yourself’ approach.
- Most people can probably identify with painting and wallpapering. Whether it is returning the walls to the original colour after a rental period, freshening up a existing wall, or adding a personal touch - we all understand the trials and tribulations of painting. This may sound simple, but from the cover tape to tarpaulins, brushes and solvents, you will need a lot, not to forget the wallpaper or paint itself. Cunning helpers such as the paint spray gun or the automatic wallpaper stripper can luckily do a lot of work.
- Another well-known place where the home improvement is often required, is the bathroom. Shower curtains and roller blinds must be replaced, water taps and washing table sets replaced by more beautiful ones, simple shower heads replaced by rain slips and massage bathers... Take a look at the practical washbasin cabinets, fine towel racks or wash baskets - there is much to discover in the bathroom accessories area!
- In order to be physically fit for all tasks, you should take a look at the Ladder & Stairs section. Here you will find not only the common folding ladders, stools and steps, but also the professional models. Multipurpose ladders with several joints are just as necessary for some work, and in particular cases even a scaffold. No matter what work you do, you must always be safe and stable.
- All of this is, of course, not without the right tools and materials for modernization & home improvement. Foams, rails, dowels and insulation material are only waiting to be applied by you. To make sure you have the right tools, you can choose from a range of simple tool cases to professional cases with millions of interchangeable parts.
- But, of course, there are also examples that require less technical skill. In terms of mailboxes, no renovation work is required beyond the use of a drill. In terms of heating and air conditioning, there are also many appliances that make it easy for you. With the exception of a few ceiling fans, a large number of self-contained units can be placed and plugged in to heat or cool immediately. The terrace tiles, which are offered under floor coverings, are similarly easy to use. The happy owners of a fireplace can also find all accessories here. And for all friends of nature there is still camping material for the garden or the vast expanse - everything can also be used without very special handicraft skills.
- Not only in the living area, but also in the garage, you may still need all sorts of extras. For car-lover you’ll want the best, most expensive protection possible, or at least potential thieves should think that. Camera and alarm traps are much cheaper than their real counterparts but usually have the same deterrent effect. Also to be found in this category are signage for every purpose, organizers and shelves for craft items, and for convenient parking, there are additional motors for automatic gates and hand transmitters.