UNICOO - Multi Use DIY Plastic 12 Cube Shoe Rack ,Organizer, Bookcase, Shoes Cabinet (26, Black With White Doors)
UNICOO - Multi Use DIY Plastic 10 Cube Shoe Rack ,Organizer, Bookcase, Shoes Cabinet (25 With Boots Cube, White Wood Grain)
UNICOO - Multi Use DIY Plastic 20 Cube Organizer, Bookcase, Storage Cabinet, Wardrobe Closet Black with White Door (Deeper Cube)
Asunflower Adjustable Clothes/Garment Racks 2-Tier Steel Pipe Coat Hangers Heavy-Duty With 2 Piece 105" Curtains
Entry Way Shelf, entryway shelf, coat rack, galvanized metal, wood shelf, metal shelf, Rustic Shelf, entry way shelves, coat rack with shelf
Kings Brand Accent Entryway Console Table with Drawers, Espresso
Distressed Orange Ornate Wood Wall Mirror
Kings Brand Furniture Entryway Sofa Console Table with Drawers, Black
wall coat rack, entry way shelf, coat rack
Den Haven Standing Coat Rack Hat Hanger Holder Hooks for Jacket Umbrella Tree Stand with Base Metal
Seville Classics 3-Tier Resin Slat Utility Shoe Rack, Espresso
SONGMICS 4-Tier Shoe Rack Shoe Tower Shelf Storage Organizer Cabinet Grey ULSA14G
Seville Classics 3-Tier Resin Slat Utility Shoe Rack (2-Pack), Espresso
SONGMICS 10 Tiers Shoe Rack 50 Pairs Non-woven Fabric Shoe Tower Storage Organizer Cabinet Dark Brown 39 3/8" x 11 3/8" x 68 7/8" ULSH11Z
Fellowes 5204007 150-Pack 5mil Letter Laminating Pouches Glossy Home & Garden Improvement
Kings Brand Cherry Finish Wood Entryway Console Sofa Occasional Table With Drawers
Kings Brand Contemporary Tree Style Wood Coat and Hat Rack Stand, Mint Green
Kings Brand Furniture Wood Entryway Console Sofa Occasional Table with Drawers, Espresso
OnDisplay Over-the-Door Shoe Rack and Bin
Kings Brand Pewter Finish Metal Coat Hat Rack Stand With Umbrella Holder
Magis Design Poppins Orange
Esschert Design LH91 Cast Iron Umbrella Stand
Umbra Flapper Coat Rack, Black/Walnut
Kings Brand Contemporary Tree Style Wood Coat and Hat Rack Stand, Orange
Blomus Umbrella Stand
Classic Wood Umbrella Holder / Stand with Gold Plaque
Kings Brand Furniture Coat Hat Rack Stand With Umbrella Holder, Bronze
SONGMICS Bamboo Shoe Rack 4-Tier 12-16 Pairs Entryway Shoe Shelf Storage Organizer, ULBS94Z
Asunflower Bamboo Shoe Rack 5-Tier Balcony Plants Shelf Entryway Shoe Storage Organizer
UNICOO - Multi Use DIY 20 Cube Wire Grid Organizer,Wardrobe Organizer, Bookcase, Storage Organizer, Wardrobe Closet - (Black Wire)
Kings Brand Contemporary Tree Style Wood Coat and Hat Rack Stand, Turquoise Blue
KOUSI Portable Clothes Closet Wardrobe Freestanding Storage Organizer with doors , large space and sturdy construction. White-16 cube
Metal Coat Stand - Grey
YAMAZAKI home Layer Umbrella Stand, White
44"L TRADITIONAL STYLE VINTAGE FRENCH FABRIC BENCH
Umbra Holdit Umbrella Stand, Black
Southern Enterprises Modesto Cocktail Table, Espresso Finish
Revolving Chrome Shoe Tree Rack-Shoe Carousel-Revised Version-We deliver to main land UK,EXCEPTIONS Channel Islands,Scotish Highlands and Ireland.
The Raymond Bench: Walnut with Green Wool Tweed
Candace & Basil Coat Rack - 72"H / Black Metal With An Umbrella Holder
Offex Coat and Hat Rack with 5/8" Bar, 48", Light Oak
Cyan Design 08938 Hold for Two Umbrella
YAMAZAKI home Rock Umbrella Stand, Black
Safavieh American Home Collection Jethro Steel Teal Console Table
BirdRock Home Free Standing Bamboo Shoe Rack with Handles | 5 Tier | Wood | Closets and Entryway | Organizer | Fits 15 Pairs of Shoes
Present Time Hangers Coat Rack, Wood
Offex Coat and Hat Rack with 1" Bar, 64", Light Oak
Blomus Stainless Steel Vido Umbrella Stand
ABAPMCAFEC - Alba High-capacity Wood Coat Stand
Safco Products 4214BL Mode Wood Costumer Coat Rack Tree with Umbrella Rack, Black
Alba Chrome Coat Stand (PMCLAS)
Quality Fabricators Folding Wire Bottom Shelf for Z-Rack
Safco Products 4214CY Mode Wood Costumer Coat Rack Tree with Umbrella Rack, Cherry
Stony-Edge Wood Coat & Shoe Garment Rack and Hat Stand for Hallway or Front Door Entryway - Free-Standing Clothing Rail Hanger - Easy to Assemble - Espresso
Frenchi Home Furnishing Metal Coat Rack with Umbrella Stand, Black
Wood Coat Stand - Light Cherry
Cyan Design 08937 Take a Stand Umbrella
Candace & Basil Coat Rack - 71"H / Black Metal With An Umbrella Holder
Magis Design Steelwood Coat Stand Natural Beech/White
Helpful Hints for Designing Your Hallway
The hallway is often, or neglected, part of the home. But with a little attention you can avoid your guests being welcomed to your home just to then run a gauntlet of shoes, coat racks and umbrellas. In the hallway, a little organization can go a long way.
As far as furnishings and ambience are concerned, it is only a functional passage into the other rooms. What many forget is that the hallway is the first room your friends and guests enter when they are visiting.
Think of it as your reception area, because first impressions count, and often guests can draw a lot of conclusions about your home, and character, from this first glimpse of your house. Unfortunately a narrow corridor with many doors does not leave a lot of room in the homespace, quite in contrast to a spacious corridor. But there are a few tricks that will allow you to create a warm welcome for your guests in a dimly light house.
Narrow corridors beautiful design:
- Keep the walls bright and put up mirrors, this gives depth to the corridor. You can still enhance the effect by using the same color for ceiling, walls, doors and furniture. You can enchant color, style and comfort with flooring, carpets, pictures and decoration.
- Do not use eye-catching or large patterns on wallpaper or carpets; they can be a real downer in a narrow passage.
- Light your hallway well. A dimmable spotlight system, which runs across the whole length of the ceiling and can illuminate individual points such as the coat racks/hooks or a picture on the wall, is optimal. With indirect lighting and individual filament lamps, you can set additional, powerful light scenes.
- Open or hanging coats, shoes, caps and umbrellas can make a hallway homelike, but also optically reduce it - the right mix is key! Open coat trees or hooks are usually more space-saving than closed cabinets systems. If you have your coats hanging open in the hallway, it is usually recommended to make shoes and scarves invisible.
- Stow your shoes in shoe cabinets. They are so narrow that they fit into almost every hallway and come in all kinds of ranges, from practical and simple, to a design piece.
- The same applies to scarves and hats. One piece may even be quite good as a decorative action object, but clutter creates optical chaos. Stow your accessories on hangers or narrow chests of drawers - they are available for narrow corridors in space-saving versions.
Optimally set up spacious corridors:
Large corridors are nice to look at, but often also an annoyance, since they take away square meters from the other rooms. Also because of the many doors, it cannot always be used optimally.
- We recommend a well thought-out system consisting of cupboards and shelves, which will give you plenty of room for coats, dresses, shoes and accessories.
- Another option: separate the room visually through a screen and create a cozy reception area with corner seating.
- A large, eye-catching decorative piece is also good - especially in places that are unfavorable for cabinets and shelves. In terms of colors, shapes and patterns for decoration, you have a free choice in a spacious corridor. Whatever your style may be, take a look!