Show more products
A few Helpful Hints for Decoration
You’re almost there - all the furniture is in place, the walls are freshly painted, but is something missing? In order to give your home a special, personal touch, look no further. Let the great decorating begin.
Bring your walls to life! If they do not have particular paint or an unusual structure (such as visible, restored bricks or wooden booths), the rule is: A blank wall is no more than a painting you still have to paint.
- You can use your favorite moments and photos to conjure up the most romantic, fun or exciting moments on the wall. With a large number of individual frames or frame collages, there is no limit to your creativity as long as there are the right amount of photos and space. You can also take a look at the photo clip strings - images can be replaced or added in no time.
- Another alternative is the mirror. Apart from their practical value, you can provide lighting, feel the size of the room more and focus your attention on the most beautiful things in your apartment.
- A relatively new option is the so-called wall tattoo. These are not only in the form of stars or cute figures that enrich the children's room, but also for adults. From 3D realistic windows and greenery to smart phrases, you can choose your favorite according to the room and taste.
- Lastly, we have the slightly different traditional wall clock: in survival-size form, whereby the dial lies upon justly named wall tattoos, or are alternatively supplied as free numbers or symbols. The advantage: You can still see the wall behind it. In this way, even a huge clock does not look oppressive.
- Bring life to the booth, literally! Decorative plants enrich every home like no artificial decoration can (of course, we have enough for your garden!). Hanging, climbing and free-standing plants adapt themselves to all conditions - except total shade - and with good care and attention they will reward you with beautiful flowers or delicious fruits. For the really dark corners, there are life-like imitations, or you can use cut flowers. Their lifetime is limited, nevertheless, they look stunning in our vase arrangements.
- Natural light with candles is a decorative touch for well-being. The warm, uneven glow brings a very special atmosphere to the home. You can add a little colorful accent, or maybe spread a pleasant aroma with fragrances. The candlesticks themselves can already serve as a decorative element.
- Figures & sculptures are for those who prefer a more artistic step. From gods to fabulous creatures, animals or abstract figures, your home can be the perfect new home for them. With a range of different materials and workmanship, there are models for both modern and rustic living spaces.
- Useful decoration is the practical symbiosis of decoration and functional applications. Under accessories you can find some such as wall decoration, which can serve as a wall or note holder. Memo boards as book supports, shelf baskets both as a decorative element and a storage aid, and much more ... Let your inspiration take you!