Show more products
Some Common Customer Questions about Closet Organization Products
Do I need to have my wardrobe organizational system installed by a professional?
Typically no. Most types of closet organizing systems are simple to install, and these don't require a professional installation job. It is best to purchase all compatible organizational components at the same time to help ensure that the entire system fits well together and holds all your items in the correct manner. Measure the space where your clothing, shoes, and accessories are kept, and have an idea of what you intend to store in each unit.
How do I organize my children's closets to make it easier for them to get dressed?
Even younger children often like to choose their own outfits to wear. Make it easier for them by installing a size-appropriate wardrobe organizer. Hang clothing on bars and group items by length. Usually, parents find that utilizing a lower bar works well. Use a shoe organizer to keep different footwear stored by pairs so that your child can easily find them. Consider using shelves or cube units to store sweaters and casual jeans. Read on for more children's bedroom storage solutions:
- Stack cubicle units for packing away clothes, supplies, or toys.
- Experiment with various shelving options for folded jeans, play clothes, or books.
- Utilize beds with underneath drawers or storage spaces.
- If you need more storage space for clothing, try wardrobes or garment bags.
- Use organizational bins, different storage containers, and other novel storage items.
Can I find a bedroom storage solution when we need to share wardrobe space?
Yes, this option typically works best if the clothing bars are separated. Often, one partner will need more space than the other. If there is a walk-in dressing room, simply divide the space up and utilize space-appropriate organizer options. Sometimes couples will put a dresser inside for more drawer options. Clothing can be organized by category, colors, outfit ensembles, or by season using various storage methods.
What are my options for bedroom organizer systems that can hold my entire wardrobe?
There are many fantastic options in bedroom organizer systems on the market. Take stock of your wardrobe and consider how many items you have in each preferred storage style. Use double-hung bars to hang blouses, tops, and folded pants if desired. For more bedroom storage ideas, consider the following list:
- Choose staggered clothing bars to hang shorter items.
- Place shoe organizers either over the door or consider hanging options or stacking floor shelves and units.
- Use stacking cubes, shelving, storage containers, and various drawer options for storing sweaters, intimate items, and more.
- For the bedroom, utilize under-bed storage containers, drawers, and other storage options.