UNICOO - Multi Use DIY Plastic 20 Cube Organizer, Bookcase, Storage Cabinet, Wardrobe Closet Black with White Door (Deeper Cube)
Asunflower Adjustable Clothes/Garment Racks 2-Tier Steel Pipe Coat Hangers Heavy-Duty With 2 Piece 105" Curtains
wall coat rack, entry way shelf, coat rack
Den Haven Standing Coat Rack Hat Hanger Holder Hooks for Jacket Umbrella Tree Stand with Base Metal
Fellowes 5204007 150-Pack 5mil Letter Laminating Pouches Glossy Home & Garden Improvement
Kings Brand Contemporary Tree Style Wood Coat and Hat Rack Stand, Mint Green
Kings Brand Pewter Finish Metal Coat Hat Rack Stand With Umbrella Holder
Umbra Flapper Coat Rack, Black/Walnut
Kings Brand Contemporary Tree Style Wood Coat and Hat Rack Stand, Orange
Kings Brand Furniture Coat Hat Rack Stand With Umbrella Holder, Bronze
UNICOO - Multi Use DIY 20 Cube Wire Grid Organizer,Wardrobe Organizer, Bookcase, Storage Organizer, Wardrobe Closet - (Black Wire)
Kings Brand Contemporary Tree Style Wood Coat and Hat Rack Stand, Turquoise Blue
KOUSI Portable Clothes Closet Wardrobe Freestanding Storage Organizer with doors , large space and sturdy construction. White-16 cube
Metal Coat Stand - Grey
44"L TRADITIONAL STYLE VINTAGE FRENCH FABRIC BENCH
The Raymond Bench: Walnut with Green Wool Tweed
Candace & Basil Coat Rack - 72"H / Black Metal With An Umbrella Holder
Offex Coat and Hat Rack with 5/8" Bar, 48", Light Oak
Offex Coat and Hat Rack with 1" Bar, 64", Light Oak
Safco Products 4214BL Mode Wood Costumer Coat Rack Tree with Umbrella Rack, Black
Alba Chrome Coat Stand (PMCLAS)
Quality Fabricators Folding Wire Bottom Shelf for Z-Rack
Safco Products 4214CY Mode Wood Costumer Coat Rack Tree with Umbrella Rack, Cherry
Stony-Edge Wood Coat & Shoe Garment Rack and Hat Stand for Hallway or Front Door Entryway - Free-Standing Clothing Rail Hanger - Easy to Assemble - Espresso
Wood Coat Stand - Light Cherry
Alba PMVIENAN Stily Costumer Eight Knobs Steel 16w x 16d x 70-1/2h Black
The Raymond Bench: Sapele with Dark Blue Wool Tweed
White Shelf Coat Rack with Aged Bronze Double Style Hooks (53 with 10 hooks)
White Shelf Coat Rack with Satin Nickel Double Stlye Hooks (53 with 10 hooks)
White Shelf Coat Rack with Single Stlye Satin Nickel Hooks (53 with 10 hooks)
Set kids furniture with skateboard decks: Mirror and Coat Rack - Special gift for skateboarders - Red
Teenage boys bedroom for the skate board enthusiast - Skateboard Coat Rack and mirror yellow
White Shelf Coat Rack with Solid Brass Double Style Hooks (42 with 8 hooks)
1PerfectChoice Putnam Classic Office Entryway Hallway Wooden Coat Rack Tree Hat Hanger Options Color Natural
Safco Products 4168CR Costumer Coat Rack Tree with Umbrella Stand, Chrome
Safco Products 4193CY Wood Costumer Coat Rack Tree, Cherry
Candace & Basil Coat Rack - 70"H / Black Metal With An Umbrella Holder
Furniture of America CM-AC6211CH Putnam Cherry Coatrack Accent Coat Rack
Umbra Flapper Wood Coat Rack, Natural/White
Offex OF-72DCRLO-58 Coat and Hat Rack, 72", Light Oak
Coat Rack, Wood, 12-3/4 x10-1/2 x 36 In.
Mind Reader Standing Coat Rack Hat Hanger Holder Hooks for Jacket Umbrella Stand with Metal Base, Silver
Candace & Basil Coat Rack - 70"H / Silver Metal
Safco Products 4163CR Costumer Coat Rack Tree, 4 Double Hooks, Chrome
Atlin Designs Metal Coat Rack in Silver
Frenchi Home Furnishing Traditional Spinning Top Wooden Coat Rack, Cherry
Wooden Mallet 50-Inch Coat and Hat Rack, Uses Small Hook Hangers, Mahogany
Bestar Furniture 80160-1130 29.5" Multi-Storage Cubby Unit in Oak Barrel and
Coat Tree, Chrome, 5 Knobs, Gray
Kings Brand Black / Chrome Finish Metal Coat Rack With Hat Stand
Kings Brand Texture Black Metal Coat Rack & Hat Stand With Umbrella Holder
WGX Industrial Pipe Clothing Rack Garment Rack Pipeline Vintage Rolling Rack with wheels
ACME Hubert Oak Coat Rack
Umbra Umbra Pillar Coat Rack, Black/Walnut
Heavy Duty Metro Rolling Garment Rack
SAF4240MH - Safco 8-Hook Modern Costumer
Headbourne 8056E 16" Metal Hook Rail / Coat Rack with 3 Double Hooks and Antique Bronze Finish
A Few Helpful Hints for Creating Your Cloakroom
Our grandmother had a wonderful cloakroom: large, light wood and amazingly modern. It was in a separate room just behind the door, as you entered the house.
As children we loved this cloakroom, because it was the first place we saw when we arrived at at Grandma’s house. We could always take off our coats and smell the wonderful aromas coming from the kitchen and look forward to the delicious meal ahead of us. Everything had its own place in Grandma's wardrobe. We took off our shoes, hung our jackets or coats, and in the Winter we stowed the hats and gloves in the drawers - and then we felt at home.
The private reception center:
In this sense, a cloakroom is much more than just pieces of furniture for the practical storage of coats, hats and boots. It is the place where indoors and outdoors meet; a kind of private ‘reception center’ for visitors, which makes an important first impression.
It can consist of a simple shelf with a coat rack or a combination of cabinets, mirrors and drawers. It can be part of the hallway or occupy a whole separate room. It is therefore worthwhile to think about how to best use the cloakroom for you.
The cloakroom is very dependant upon the size of the space available to you, and what the purpose of the cloakroom is. In a single apartment with a mini-hallway would struggle to fit a full cloakroom, so instead opt for some useful and practical hooks.
- For smaller households there are now equally beautiful and cost-effective solutions. For example, the colorful Haku wall-mounted garage doors (link), which combine the design of old planks with proverbs. So you can purchase a little cloakroom, which still looks original and creative.
- If you want it to be simple, space-saving and yet practical, a stable wall-mounted cloakroom consisting of a hat rack, clothes rail and hooks (link to the corresponding product) is well advised. They are available in all designs from vintage to modern, up to avant-garde, the only limit is your wallet and the available space.
- If neither money, nor space, is a object, it serves you well to give the cloakroom plenty of room to make it a beautiful, friendly place - the part of your home that smiles at you, takes your coats and bags and hands you your comfortable slippers.
Our tips for your cloakroom purchase:
- Avoid overloading the cloakroom. If you need a lot of storage space, wardrobes are recommended to connect the open elements with closed doors. The open elements bring a feeling of spaciousness, while the closed elements offer plenty of organization.
- It does not always have to be a hanging wall-mounted cloakroom. Even for small corridors, there are narrow cloakroom cabinets or stands that have the advantage of being easily moveable, if you wish to change their position in the future.
- You can creatively enhance your corridor without much effort. Keep everything simple, but choose one focal piece that is well-designed. It is not only practical, but is an eye-catching addition to your entryway