Show more products
Your bathroom - much more than just a place to shower!
Do you sometimes feel like this..? You are visiting friends, enter the bathroom and are enchanted at the unexpected personal retreat opening up before you. For a short time, you will immerse yourself in a small oasis of wellbeing and are leave wanting to revamp your bathroom with new accessories, furniture, lamps, mirrors or towels.
The bathroom is a place that has potential for many amenities and at the same time fulfills several purposes. On one hand, it is purely functional; your bathroom should provide you with space for daily refreshment and bodycare and have all the necessary utensils and products available. On the other hand, it should be a feel-good oasis.
Variety of options
There are large, spacious bathrooms that invite you to relax, and small rooms where you need to be more skillful at fitting in all the essentials while still maintaining a touch of luxury in your surroundings.
Whatever your living situation is, a bathroom designed according to your taste will inspire you with a joyful daily shower or bath, sweeten your start to a good day or invite you to relax after a stressful day at work.
Tips for the right selection
In order to make it easier to decide how to set up your bathroom so that you can happily enter your oasis every day, you should keep five thoughts in mind:
- Do you have a lot of space and can therefore choose all bathroom furniture according to purely aesthetic criteria, or does limited space demand that you search for smaller functional bathroom furniture, which are nevertheless chic? In this case, you choose closed bathroom furniture, possibly with mirrors, in which you can conceal small essentials and at the same time allow your bathroom to appear optically larger. Even in large rooms, optical illusion can optimise the look of the room, with decorative boxes for example.
- If you prefer to relax in the bathroom, your color choice can truly influence wellbeing. In general, soft tones such as cream or sand harmonize and compliment white or graphite gray. Choose colored towels, shower curtains, bath rugs or other accessories as a contrast. If you love eccentric colors, ensure that your colours don’t clash. In order to achieve a clear line, you should generally opt for a few colors that clearly define the space, because less is often more.
- Sensuous materials such as natural products made of wood and stone, or textiles made of cotton or linen in combination with a noble high gloss, are a sign of ‘relaxation’ and create a great basis for a small wellness experience within your home.
- The right lighting plays an essential role in your bathroom. Try to avoid glaring light, and a dimmable option is great to create a warm glow. In addition, an accent light should be present at the mirror area, which can be adjusted correctly if necessary.
- In order to optimise the wellness atmosphere, add accessories, such as matching souvenirs of your last holiday, beautiful pictures, plants or bowls of fragrant ingredients, in your personal wellness temple.
Take your time and choose from our wide range of bathroom furniture and accessories - suitable for your personal bathroom - to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life in the cozy atmosphere within your four walls.